In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.extramileco.com.
Join us for a FREE 3 mile fun run.
Run starts and finishes at the Extra Mile. Run will begin at 6:00 p.m. The first 50 runners will receive a Kazoo. Brooks will be in the house sharing their latest and greatest gear. Please be sure to wear reflective gear and bring a light for your safety.
Come join us for National Kazoo Day! We will have Brooks and kazoos for you!
- The kazoo was first produced in the USA around 1852
- The kazoo was played often in popular music in the late 1800's through the early 1900's
- The tone quality of a kazoo is determined by the quality of the membrane or resonator
- You don't blow into a kazoo, you HUM into it
HUM into the BIG end of the kazoo
- Kazoos are not toys - they are musical instruments in the mirliton or membranophone family
- Kazoo are NOT related to vuvuzelas
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.