In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
This will be our seventh annual marathon/relay marathon from Wichita Brewing Company West to Wichita Brewing Company East. The course is USATF certified for the serious runners. But, will be set up with five interchanges for teams of six runners to run the marathon. The course will stick to the Wichita bike paths as much as possible for the safety of all the runners.
For team registrations, the first person registering will create a team name in addition to registering themselves as a member of the team. Each runner running on the team will then register individually as a member of their team and pay $45.
On the morning of March 12th, the race will be kicked off at 8 am at Wichita Brewing Company West, 8815 W 13th St. The first leg will run to Central and Mt. Caramel. The second leg will run to McLean and St. Paul. The third leg will run to Exploration place under the south bridge of the Keeper of the Plains. The fourth leg will run to Pawnee and St. Francis. The fifth leg will run to George Washington and Oliver. The last leg will bring it home to Wichita Brewing Company East, 535 N Woodlawn. We will have water at each interchange and in between the interchanges as well. We will stop timing after 6 hours.
Approximate distance between legs.
Leg #1. 4.75 miles
Leg #2. 3.75 miles
Leg #3. 4 miles
Leg #4. 4.5 miles
Leg #5. 4 miles
Leg #6. 5.2 miles
With a paid entry fee, each runner will get a shirt, meal ticket, and 2 beer tickets. Runners will also receive a participation pint glass. We will have a post run party located at the finish line just outside Wichita Brewing Company East, and our event venue. Also at the post run festivities we will announce winners in their respective categories. The categories are as posted: Top 3 Individual Men, Top 3 Individual Women, Top relay team of only men, Top relay team of only women, Top 3 coed teams (need one woman), and finally, for the adventurous, Best costume/team costumes and Best team name. Entries will be capped at 150 teams and unlimited individuals.
This is a nonprofit event and proceeds benefit Kansas Food Bank. To date we've raised in excess of $50,000 for the Kansas Food Bank through our marathon.
The Kansas Food Bank's mission is to provide comprehensive and compassionate HungerCare whenever and wherever it is needed to safeguard the health, well-being and productivity of food-insecure Kansas families and their children, as well as senior citizens, the homeless and the chronically ill and impoverished among us.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
1. When is the race? - March 12th, 2022
2. Where will the race be held at? - Wichita Brewing Company West, 8815 W. 13th Street Wichita, Kansas 67212
3. Where / when is packet pick up? - We will have a packet pickup at our production facility on March 11th from 10 AM - 12 PM. Come take a tour and get your packet and any last second information you need. The warehouse is at 727 E. Osie Wichita, KS 67211. We will also have a packet pickup before the race at Wichita Brewing Co. West.
4. Is it certified? - Yes, it is a Boston Qualifier.
5. How many people can be on my team? - Up to 6.
6. What will the weather be like? - Unfortunately, we cannot predict the weather but the first year it was rainy, the second year it was a bit chilly, and the last two years were BEAUTIFUL.
7. Do you run on the road or the sidewalk? - Both. We will have a police at any intersection that requires runners to go through an intersection.
8. Is there any hotels near by? - Yes, the airport has multiple hotels near it.
9. What do you get at the finish line? - A high five! At Wichita Brewing Company East and Venue you will get your meal ticket and two drink tickets for the post - race festivities.
10. Is there any awards? - The categories are as follows - Top 3 Individual Men, Top 3 Individual Women, Top relay team of only men, Top relay team of only women, top 3 relay of mixed teams of men and women, then for adventurous, best costume / best team costumes / best team name
11. How long do we get to finish the race? - 6 hours.
12. Who does the race benefit? - Kansas Food Bank.
13. Can I substitute a runner? - Yes.
14. Will there be water on the course? - Yes, they are located in the course map.
15. Will there be bathrooms on the course? - Yes, they will all be at the runner exchange spots.
16. Where do I park at the start? - We ask that you park at the NE corner of 13th and Tyler at the Wesley parking lot. It is located diagonally from Wichita Brewing Company West.
17. How do I get our team to all the drop off points? - Have one person in your team drive to each exchange point. There you wait for your runner and the next runner can get ready to run.
18. Can I wear a costume? - Yes, we encourage costumes and reward teams for them!
19. Can I have less than six people on my team? - Yes.
20. What do the shirts look like this year? - Awesome of course! They are still under design and we will know as the date gets closer.
21. I still have a question, who can I contact? - Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.