In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website.
However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
Sportspectrum’s Zero to 5K Training Program Includes:
· Informational Meeting on Tuesday September 10th, 2019,6:30 p.m. at Sportspectrum 6970 Fern Avenue, Shreveport LA 71105.
· Training Start Date & Location:Thursday September 12th, 2019, 6:30 p.m. – Sportspectrum, 6970 Fern Avenue, Shreveport
· Program designed for beginner walkers and novice runners who want to begin or learn to maintain a consistent fitness program (running) making a life style change in some cases.
· Goal Race: Downtown Christmas Run 5k scheduled for Thursday, December 12th, 2019 - 7:00 p.m.
· Group led runs on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6:30 PM for 3 month at various locations around Shreveport, including Sportspectrum. Group Runs will typically last about 1 hour. Group runs will all be led by individual Group Coaches. One “on your own” weekend run (workout) will be provided to the class each week.
· Group workouts consist of dynamic warm up, then we will break down into smaller groups’ based on your fitness condition and walk/run for a certain duration of time, and then at the end we will stretch and cool down.
· Clinics and information on injury prevention, motivation, nutrition, running attire, shoes, running form, and more.
· E-mail access to your individual Group Coach.
· Included in the Sportspectrum’s Training program: 1) Free entry into the Downtown Christmas Run 5k (race shirt included). 2) 25% Shoe Discount on one pair of running shoes purchased during the Training program. 3) Group led workouts will be twice a week for 13 weeks.
· Have more questions? Feel free to call or visit us at Sportspectrum Store
318- 798-1241, or contact Matt McVicar, email@example.com
6970 Fern Avenue
Shreveport, LA US 71105
Training Program Contact Info
If you have any questions about this Training Program, click the button below.
If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.