In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Walkers and runners with dogs, please be aware of the following:
- Dogs must be current on their rabies vaccination (6 months of age or older).
- Dogs in heat are not permitted to participate.
- An adult (18 or older) must be in control of your dog.
- Keep your dog on a 6′ or shorter leash at all times (no extending leashes).
- You must clean up after your dog (bags will be provided).
- Bring your dog only if he or she will enjoy being around other people and dogs. Walk, Run, Wag officials and volunteers may refuse entry to any dog exhibiting behavior that could be dangerous to other dogs or participants.
- Runners with dogs will go out in a wave after runners without dogs.
- Participate only if you and your dog are in adequate physical condition.
No bikes, skateboards, rollerblades, etc. are permitted for safety reasons. Baby strollers are allowed. Runners/walkers will only be eligible for prize/award in the event in which they are registered.
Longleaf Elementary is hosting a 5K Race and Fun Run to raise money to purchase art supplies for our classrooms as well as supporting the Hub City Humane Society. You can even bring your four legged friend on a leash to run in the 5K or Fun Run! Sign up and come enjoy some live music, vendors, pet adoptions, bouncers, raffle, and more!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.