In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.stpaulamechapelhill.org.
Register now to participate in the seventh annual St. Paul Village Community Walk & 5K Run on Saturday, March 7, 2020. Event will be held at McDougle School, 900 Old Fayetteville Road in Chapel Hill, NC starting at 9am. Join folks of all ages and skill levels to support St. Paul Village, Pee Wee Homes and One Hundred Men in Black.
This course will have electronic timing provided by Cardinal Track Services. Following the conclusion of the race an awards ceremony with prizes for the winners – the top 3 overall female and male winners will receive monetary prizes and medals. Additionally, there are 14 different age groups in which each female and male will be award $25 gift cards. St. Paul Village 5K is full of family activities and refreshments will be provided.
Every paid entrant will receive a free t-shirt. Early Bird registration special is open for $20/individual and $40/family until February 1, 2020. After that date the registration fees will be $25 (individual) or $45 (family depending on the number of children).
Proceeds from the event will go to the St. Paul Village Capital Fund (90%) and 2 community non-profits) Marian Jackson Center and Freedom Recovery House.. The remaining 10% will be divided between the 2 groups.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.