In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Course Records - NC State Highway Patrol Driving Track
Set a NEW course record & win a $10 gift code!
5.5K - Male: n/a 5.5K - Female: n/a
11K - Male: n/a 11K - Female: n/a
13.1+ - Male: n/a 13.1+ - Female: n/a
13.1+ Relay - Male: n/a 13.1+ Relay - Female: n/a
Help us get to 500 participants (in-person or virtual 5.5K, 11K, and 13.1+) and we will give ONE MALE and ONE FEMALE participant a FREE YEAR of Fit & Able-owned races! That's a FREE entry of your choice to each Fit & Able race - a nearly $1,000 VALUE!
* Must be registered in the in-person or virtual 5.5K, 11K, or 13.1+) to be eligible to win. Random drawing after the in-person race.
Fit & Able is proud to bring back the Cozy Toes race hosted by the NC State Highway Patrol as a part of their mission to improve the quality of life in our community. Join us at Cosy Toes help support the 200 Club of Wake County and to learn more about the Department of Public Safety and how it serves you and your family. And while you are there, have a great race and enjoy the festivities!
The 200 Club of Wake County is an organization of concerned citizens dedicated to providing immediate financial help for the spouse and children of police officers, sheriff deputies, firemen, EMS squad members and North Carolina State Highway Patrol serving in Wake County who lose their life in the line of duty.
Runners will have the opportunity to run on the NC Highway Patrol Driving Track. There is NO SPEED LIMIT on the track so go as fast as you can! PLUS, there's the 13.1+ lap race! We challenge you to see how many 5.5K laps you can do in TWO HOURS with special awards and the chance to use ONE RUN to compete in MULTIPLE RACES! More 13.1+ details are below.
13.1+: Since this is a looping driving track we are using the same 5.5K course for all races. Greater distance races will run increasing laps of that course. BUT the longer distances will ALSO get the split times for each 5.5K lap! The course closes for all races at 11:00 AM. Runners will not be allowed to start a new lap after that point but runners who have started a lap before 11:00 AM will be allowed to finish their run and their full laps will be counted.
PLUS there will be special awards for those races at each split too! So you may not win the race but you might win a lap or two and win prizes as well!
PLUS PLUS you can race MULTIPLE distances and win MULTIPLE awards with ONE run and ONE finish time! How? If you sign up for multiple race distances, you will get a timing chip only for the longest distance but we will apply your lap split times as finish times to the shorter distance races. You will be eligible for the Overall, Age Group, and Lap Split awards for all registered events!
AND you'll get a DISCOUNT when you sign up for multiple races too (* discount applies to the lowest cost event on multiple registrations per participant):
If you are interested in sponsoring Cozy Toes please email Info@FitandAble.net for more information!
Sign up, invite friends and family to join you, and get over $150 in rewards and swag! Yes, really!
1. First, sign up for the 5K or greater distance!
2. Once your registration is complete, you will receive a unique referral link in your confirmation email to share with your friends and family or post on social media. Get more info on Referral Refunds here.
3. Get 5 friends to sign up using your unique referral link and you will automatically receive up to a $15 refund. Boom!
4. Get 5 more friends (10 total) to join you and get up to another $15 of your registration fee back.
5. Get another 5 friends (15 total) to sign up and we will send you a FREE "Certified Fit & Able" t-shirt.
6. But if you can get 25 friends or family all in to race with you, then we will give you $100 CASH!
PLUS, if your friends and family sign up through your referral link within 72 hours they can use the special code in your registration confirmation pop-up to get a $5 discount at checkout too!
You can also potentially get up to $15 off each team member's registration fee when you recruit a Charity Race Team!
1. First, create a Charity Race Team while you're signing up for any distance!
2. Invite your friends and family to sign up and join your team. (Pssst... they can use your unique referral link so you get the credit towards the referral swag!)
3. After 10 members join the team all will get an automatic $5 refund on their registration fee! Plus a $5 discount for future team members.
4. When your team reaches 25 members everyone will get another $5 refund! Plus a $10 discount for future team members.
5. AND, when your team reaches 50 members everyone will get yet another $5 refund! Plus a $15 discount for that last team member!
ALSO, you can get up to $25 of your registration fee back when you choose to become a fundraiser for any participating charity while signing up and requesting a refund if you raise at least $250 (must check the box during signup!).
Some Restrictions and Limitations Apply. Check the Event FAQ or contact Info@fitandable.net if you have questions.
If you have a song you'd like us to add to the Official Cozy Toes Playlist (and it's both appropriate for all ages and fits the Cozy Toes theme!), then please send your suggestion to email@example.com and we will check it out!
Cosy Toes and all its participants are subject to these event policies.
Information from this master site is often shared to or scraped by other online sources that aren't updated when changes are made here. This site on RunSignUp is the only official and updated source for information regarding this event. Everyone who registers for this event will be automatically subscribed to Fit & Able's email distribution list and may unsubscribe at any time.
Fit & Able Productions is a nonprofit organization that has been supporting community and family fitness in Cary since 1997 through organizing creative events and training programs. Proceeds from our events that aren't designated to support other organizations go to support the event and other Fit & Able nonprofit activities.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the Cozy Toes.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.