In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
September 30th- November 7th
Do you feel the need for speed?
This speed clinic will meet once a week and will provide runners who may have a good running based to supplement a speed workout into their training schedule. This 6 week program starting in June will train you to add speed to your current workouts and prepare you for the Veterans 5k
• One weekly coached session ( Wednesday's 6:00 PM place, Hoyt Lake in Delaware Park)
• Form drills
• Weekly emails from your coach
• Educational clinics (at the end of each workout)- Form, Race Day Prep, Base mileage
• Must have a running base of at least 10-15 miles per week
• Must be able to run at a 13:00 minute mile pace or faster
• Must be able to run a sub 37:00 minute 5K or looking to run a sub 37:00 minute 5K by the end of the program
For any questions about Speed Camp please email:
Sorry no refunds
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.