In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Scofield State Park will be hosting the annual ice fishing event on December 30th, 2017.
Three prizes will be given for the most "Utah Chub" caught and brought to the Ranger Tent in the Madsen Bay boat parking lot. Garbage sacks are available at the ranger weigh in tent for carrying chubs. All day breakfast will be cooked and provided by park staff. This breakfast is FREE as part of your registration fee.
Check-In: Not required as all participants have pre-registered.
Park Rangers will be available for any assistance Saturday morning NO EARLIER THAN 6:00AM – 7:00AM at the Madsen Bay boat ramp parking lot.
• All rules of the 2016-2017 fishing proclamation will be followed. You must have a valid Utah fishing license.
• Courtesy, sportsmanship, and conservation must be displayed at all times.
• The tournament starts at 7:00AM and ends @ 12:00 PM. Prizes will be given away at 12:00 PM.
• No tournament anglers will be allowed to enter fish before 7:00AM or after 12:00PM.
• The tournament will be started with a sound producing device.
• Fish can be checked anytime during the tournament hours.
• Any cheating or violation of rules will result in disqualification.
• Properly registered OHV’s and snowmobiles are allowed.
• REFUNDS: There will be no refunds issued. Registrations are non-transferable.
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.