In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Finish all three races to earn BOTH a SERIES FINISHER MEDAL and a SERIES FINISHER JACKET!!
All proceeds are going to be split between The Michael Lykens Scholarship Fund and The Charleston Regional Spay Neuter Center!
Race 1 - January 1 (1PM Start) at Saint Albans High School
More information can be found at APTiming.com/race/361
Race 2 - January 29 (2PM Start) at Shelter 9 in Kanawha State Forest
More information can be found at APTiming.com/race/362
Race 3 - February 26 (2PM Start) at Nitro High School
More information can be found at APTiming.com/race/363
There are no individual race shirts. If you would like one we will be taking orders for them and they will be $10/race. Or if you sign up for the entire series you get all three for only $20!
Otherwise you will just earn the Series Finisher Jacket and Finisher Medal upon finishing all three races.
Awards for the Series will be the following:
Top 3 Male and Female Overall
Top 3 Male/Female in the following ages:
0-9, 10-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Note that these may increase/differ depending on the number of participants that sign up. The more people that register the more awards we can give out!
By registering for the Series you get a lower registration rate! $50 as compared to $60! You must register for the series before the first race to get this price!
You also get the optional t-shirts for $20 (as compared to $30).
If you register in the first week of registration you only pay $45!!! (November 4 - November 12).
If you finish all three races you will earn:
1. An awesome CUSTOM Series Finisher Medal
2. A Series Finisher Jacket
3. You will be eligible for Series Awards
Please note that there are NO Virtual Submissions. If you sign up for the series and you miss a race...then you are no longer eligible for the medal, jacket, or awards. This is set up to motivate you to keep running throughout the winter season! (There are also no refunds or transfers).
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Additional race information can be found at https://aptiming.com/race/364.
Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
1. Please stay within the area at all times. Do not trespass.
2. While running/walking please DO NOT cut across the parking lots. Stay on the course.
3. No littering, vandalizing, or tampering with any of the city amenities
4. Pets are allowed; must be leashed
5. Know the nature of the event and come hydrated/prepared.
6. No team-based (or any) bullying
7. Parking is abundant in the area
8. No refunds or transfers for any reason
If you do not register for this event/sign the waiver for this event, then you cannot be associated with this event or any parties involved. Any risks and liabilities involving the pets/animals, as well as any other foreseen or unforeseen happenstances, are assumed by the individual.
1. Charleston Regional Spay Neuter Center
- Is a 501(c)(3) non-profit working to open a low-cost, high-volume, high-quality spay/neuter clinic in the Charleston area. Spaying and neutering is the only humane, sustainable solution to the overpopulation of cats and dogs in our region. They are fundraising with a goal of opening in 2016. Click HERE to learn more. Like them on facebook!
2. The Michael Lykens Scholarship Fund
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.
Thank you! Your message was posted to Facebook.